DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, COPYRIGHT AND CYBER SAFETY
Digital Citizenship, Copyright and Cyber Safety is a teaching companion to My Story My Content. It is a free online resource designed to assist primary and secondary students to:
- Understand good digital citizenship and the value of creative content;
- Learn about intellectual property (IP), copyright and the impact of content piracy;
- Learn about cyber safety concerns with infringing websites;
- Learn basic filmmaking terminology and methodology;
- Create their own copyright by making a short film; and
- Enter the My Story My Content Short Film Competition.
Access this free online resource now at www.nothingbeatstherealthing.info/digital-citizenship-copyright-and-cyber-safety.
Digital Citizenship, Copyright and Cyber Safety includes a lesson plan and fact sheets to assist students to learn about intellectual property, copyright and piracy. Also included is a Student Resource Pack to support the filmmaking process.
This resource was developed by the IP Awareness Foundation.